Sarnafil PVC Membrane
Sarnafil PVC membrane for roofing was first manufactured in Switzerland in 1962 and has been used throughout the world ever since. As part of Sika Sarnafil, it is today joined by a range of membranes, including FPO, and a variety of accessories such as liquid detailing, aesthetic profiles and walkway protection materials to provide roofing systems which cater for all situations.
Sika Sarnafil waterproof membranes are suitable for most types of roof design, whether new build or refurbishment applications, on steel, timber, and concrete structures, and for warm, cold and inverted roofs.
Sika Sarnafil membranes are independently approved by the BBA, which has released durability statements in excess of 40 years.
As Sarnafil registered installers we are able to supply and install the roofing systems and provide manufacturer warranties, after signing off of projects by the Sika Technical engineers.
Sarnafil Roofing System Features
- Manufactured in Switzerland, in accordance with ISO 9001 procedures
- Hot-air welded
- High vapour permeability (Sarnafil G/S waterproofing membranes)
- BBA certified (life expectancy – 40 years for PVC, 25 years for FPO)
- BRE accredited thermal details
- Compliant with NHBC Standards, Chapter 7 – Flat roofs
- Dimensionally stable (no shrinkage)
- Lacquered surface, provides resistance to industrial/biological waste & air pollution